Ok, so obviously I repeat myself – but, this not a bad thing.
Different curry recipe – and souper easy. See, I’m funny.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can chic broth
- 1 lb chic cut into 1″ cubes
- 12 green onions diced (use 1/2 in crock then 1/2 to top afterwards )
- 4 tblsp of green curry paste (can add cayenne to spice it up a bit)
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 1 red / 1 green peppers diced up
- 1/2 head of cabbage (used nappa cause leftover – but can use regular)
Best to keep it on low for 4/6hrs so that the coconut milk doesn’t curdle.
This is so easy & delicious. Pour the stuff over some white rice & you have yourself a dinner.